Run by a group of local people from all walks of life 'Love Heaton Norris' is an organisation standing up for the betterment of this fantastic sector of The Heatons.
Currently holding public meetings on every second Monday evening of the month at various venues throughout Heaton Norris, 'Love Heaton Norris' gives a platform for the whole community to make things better.
* To make Heaton Norris a better place to live, work and play.
* Encourage and support the work of local “champions”. (People who are trying to make a difference in the area i.e. residents, businesses, faith groups/churches, schools, community/charity groups, community police etc.)
* Encourage investment (public & private) in the region.
* Encourage a sense of community / civic pride in Heaton Norris
* Raise awareness of its key role in the history and heritage of Stockport and wider region. (i.e. it was the original Heaton, birthplace of Stockport County F.C. etc)
* Uniting the Heaton Norris community and improving community cohesion.
* Encourage people to either support the community work of others & or start their own.
The next meeting is on the 14th September at Heaton Norris Community Centre - Love Lane SK4 1JA
I'm delighted to announce that Capes Dunn Fine Art Auctioneers have moved to The Heatons!
Established in 1826 this highly regarded North West auction house will now be located on Station Road in Heaton Mersey. After years of being based in the City Centre, Michael Perry (Proprietor and principle owner) has seen sense and has decided to move to this lovely part of the World.
With fortnightly chattel auctions and various specialist sales including Antique Furniture, Clocks and Painting, the Capes Dunn auction rooms are an ideal place to pick up the old, rare and unusual.
The next auctions are:-
7th September - Fortnightly Chattel Auction & Antique Furniture.
8th September - Clocks & Traditional Painting.
See you there!
There is a funky new hair dressing salon open on Heaton Moor Road which is already achieveing five star rave reviews!
With a striking fun and quirky décor, Ash Heaton Moor is unlike many salons on the high street. Offering a decade of industry experience Ash and her friendly team are dedicated in providing an impeccable service to all their clients.
"We are the only salon in the 'Heatons' to offer both KEVIN.MURPHY products & COLOR.ME colours, Developed with the highest naturally derived and responsibly sourced colour ingredients".
"Our aim is to deliver an enjoyable experience in a comfortable & luxurious environment. Offering a full range of services for ladies & gentlemen - why not experience this for yourself".
Good Luck Ashley More...